CLIMBING on Bolivia!
Welcome to Bolivia!
Mountain climbing is viewed like an extreme sport, while for others it is simply an exhilarating pastime that offers the ultimate challenge of strength, endurance, and sacrifice. It can be highly dangerous, even fatal, especially when the climber is out of his or her depth, or simply gets overwhelmed by weather, terrain, ice, or other dangers of the mountain.
The Inexperience, poor planning, and inadequate equipment can all contribute to injury or death, so knowing what to do right matters.
How start to Climb?
- We give you information about the mountaineering.
- Assess your mental strength.
- Get fit.
- Acquire the gear or we provide you.
- Learn about mountaineering ethics.
- Get training.
- Plan your climb and what you need.
- We will provide you with an experienced guide.
- Prepare for the trip.
- Understand what’s involved on arrival at the mountain.
- Begin climbing.
- Descend with plenty of time to get back safely.
Keep improving your skills and trying harder mountain climbs.