CUZCO – MACHUPICCHU
Cuzco (also “Cusco”, or “Qosqo” in Quechua), located in the Southern Sierras is a ancient fascinating city that was the capital of the Inca Empire. Cuzco is a Unesco World Heritage Site and is one of Peru’s most visited cities as it is the largest and most comfortable city from which tourists can begin visits to Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley of the Incas, and other Inca sites in the region.
Cuzco is a beautiful city with well preserved colonial architecture, evidence of a rich and complex history. The city itself represents the center of indigenous Quechua culture in the Andes, and by merely walking the streets one sees the layers of history.
The city is surrounded by a number of ruins, the most impressive being Sacsayhuaman, the site of the 1536 battle in which dozens of Pizarro’s men charged uphill to battle the forces of the Inca.
Nowadays, Cuzco is known for its indigenous population–often seen on the streets in traditional clothing–and its substantial tourist-fueled night life.
At 3,400 m above sea level, altitude sickness (soroche) can be a problem. Altitude sickness tends to sneak up on you and although its symptoms may not be apparent at first, it has the potential to develop into something extremely dangerous.
INCA TRAIL – CUZCO – MACHUPICCHU
Dificult: ─ Duration: days nights
- 1st Day: CUZCO PISKACUCHO – WAYLLABAMBA pick up passengers from their hotel ( 4:00 – 4:30 a.m ) we take private car , across chicheros , urubamba, ollantaytambo populations in the holy incas´s valley go ahead to piskacucho km. 82 in this place we will have breakfast later start our trekking . we will have lunch in miscay population approximately 1 hour a half we will continuous the trek until the camp we will have dinner.
- 2nd Day: WUAYLLABAMBA – WAMIWAÑUSCA – PACAYMAYU: we will start the trek until highest place of the inka trail we will feel different kind of weathers we will cross warmuwuañuska 4200 meters above sea level camp in pacaymayu.
- 3rd Day: PACAYMAYU – CHAQUICOCHA – WIÑAYWAYNA: we will continuous the trek until archeological group of runcuracay, sayamarca, phuyupatamarca and wiñayhuayna the last camp.
- 4th Day: WIÑAYWAYNA – MACHUPICCHU – CUSCO: we will continuous the trek until intipunku, in this place we will appreciate the majestic Machupicchu, we will visit it with a guide we will have time free later go ahead until agues calientes population we will take the train we will come back to Cuzco city.
- Transfer to the airport 🚍 ✈
- Private transport km. 82.🚘
- bilingual and profesional guide. 🕺
- Tickets in to Inca trail and Machupicchu 🔖
- meals (4 breakfast, 3 lunch, 3 dinner) ☕ 🍝 🍖🥗