HICHUKHOTA – LA CUMBRE
Dificult: ─ Duration: days nights
- 1st Day: CHOJÑAKHOTA: departure from La Paz to Hichukhota, principal population between Chacacomani – Negruni. at 3 hours to travel arrive the Chojñakhota lake (4200 m.) we will camp near Free afternoon.
- 2nd Day: AJUANI 5 hours. Trek to arrive (4600 m.), then walk around the Chacapa base, where we will see the empty gold mines. Arrive to Ajuani (4850 m.) 6 hours approximately. Continue the trek . we will camp next to the eponym lagoon.
- 3rd Day: JURIKHOTA: First Paso Janchallani ( 4850 mts.) and then the Paso Jurikhota (4850 m.) 6 hours.of trek to arrive Jurikhota.
- 4th Day: CONDORIRI: Apacheta step 5100 m. ( the highest of all the program ) arrive to Condoriri lagoon (4600 m.) 6 hours approximately we make a trek after that we will arrive at the camp.
- 5th Day: ANCOMA: 2 pasos at (5000 m.) get down to Liviñosa valley, arrive to Ancoma (3750m.) 6 hours approximately . we will spend the night into the camp.
- 6th Day: TIQUIMANI – UMAPALCA (4630 m.) get down to Bojtilaca, get up to Tiquimani, After we will camp in Umapalca at 7 hours.
- 7th day: SANJA: 3 hours to arrive Matilde Paso ( 4700 m.) 3 hours. We will start to walk down in direction of Sanja valley , camping to (3800 m. )
- 8th day: SAMANA PAMPA: Chucura ( 4200 m.) arrive to the Samana Pampa camping (3850m.)
- 9th Day: LA CUMBRE – RETURN TO LA PAZ: Return to La Cumbre ( 4750 m.) where a car will wait for us.
- Local guide.
- Food during the tour.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Back pack (30 lts.)
- Sleeping bag.
Share with your friends