SORATA – CHACAPAMPA
SORATA – CHACAPAMPA
Dificult: ─ Duration: days nights
- 1st Day: SORATA: departure from La Paz city by car to Sorata town, beautiful valley near Illampu snow mountain ( 2800 mts). Hotel, afternoon free.
- 2nd Day: ANCOMA: Carry on this trip by car to Ancoma high valley is located near to fade Illampu nor- oriental. We will Camp to 3900 m.
- 3rd Day: COCOYO: Paso of Korthuasini (4400 m.). down to epónimo valley. We will camp to(3600 mts).trek of 6 hours.
- 4th Day: CHAJOLPAYA: Paso Sarani (4500 m.) from this place we will check other snow mountain like El Chiarhoco. We will camp to ( 3950 mts) trek of 6 hrs.
- 5th Day: CHACAPA: Paso Sillasani (4650 m.) we will Camp (3900 m.) next to river.
- 6th Day: PALCA: Paso Keakeani (4450 m.) Down to Amanguaya valley to place called Palca. We will camp to (3900 m.) trek of 5 hours.
- 7th Day: HUARIHUARINI Paso Hankolacaya (4700 m.) we will camp to (4450 m.) trek of 5 hours.
- 8th Day: HANKOKHOTA Paso Hankokhota (4950 m.) for this route through royal mountain to Hankokhota valley. We will Camp next to Khotiao and Chojñakhota lagoon (4420 m.)
- 9th Day: AJUANI: Paso of 4600 mts we will return to Chacapa base, where we will check gold mines carry on to Ajuani. We will Camp to 4700 m. trek of 6 hours. Camping next to epónima lagoon.
- 10th Day: JURIKHOTA: first Paso Janchallani (4860 m.) and El Paso Jurikhota (4900 m) we will walk 6 hours . camping Jurikhota to (4700 m.)
- 11th Day: CONDORIRI: Paso of La Apacheta 5100 m. (it is the highest all the program) we will arrive to Condoriri lagoon (4600 m.) trek of 6 hours to our camp.
- 12th Day: NACIONAL PARK CONDORIRI: stay into camp.
- 13th Day: ANCOMA: 2 pasos to 5000 m. Down to Liviñosa valley, carry on to Ancoma (3750 m.) trek of 6 hours camping
- 14th Day: CHACAPAMPA – LA PAZ: we will arrive to Chacapampa (Botijlaca) it is located Zongo valley, this place has hydroelectric centers and give electricity to la paz city .we will return to la paz by car ( 2 hours a half of trip) we will cross Huayna Potosi snow mountain, Charquini and Chacaltaya.
- Local guide or bilingual guide.
- Meals during the tour.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Back pack (60 lts.)
- Sleeping bag (-10).
Share with your friends